- Project supported by Amway Opportunity Foundation,
- To make training inclusive, youths with disability are inducted in the programme along with economically marginal youths and youths from backward communities
- Programme is strongly backed by a Placement Assistance Cell.
- Compact and interactive curriculum covering theoretical and practical inputs accompanied with field visits wherever applicable.As part of its vocational training, the following courses are offered:
- STVT on Computer Fundamentals.
- STVT on Travel and Tourism.
- Soft Skills, Personality Development and Spoken English.
In addition, career counselling of the trainees is also undertaken.
STVT on Computer Fundamentals
- Operational since 2009.
- Two batches, having batch strength of 40, are conducted in one calendar year.
- Approximately 540 students trained so far.